"1. There is to be no recollection of its hunt, for it is its fuel and provocation.
2. There is to be no interruption of its hunt lest the hunt be turned upon the interrupter.
3. There is to be no attempt at avoidance of the determined hunting.
4. There is to be no scrutiny of its victims, their vanishings or their demise.
5. There is to be no graphical representations which imply its actuality or intentions.
6. There is to be no collective of evidence for its actuality or intentions excluding this set of prudently expressed ordinances.
7. There is to be no intended confrontation.
THE BREACH OF ANY ORDINANCES SPECIFIED ABOVE WILL, WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT, ALTER THE COURSE OF ITS HUNT. THIS PRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE BREACHER. THE HUNT SHALL NOT BE DISRUPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IT IS TO BE MADE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO METHOD OF PERMANENT EVASION. IT IS ALSO TO BE MADE CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE ORDINANCES OUTLINED IN THIS DOCUMENT."